Friday, October 15, 2010

Return of the Blog

So lately I have had the priviledge of following some very inspiring blogs which made me think "hey, I should try starting a blog again!" Mind you, this is my 3rd attempt. I just can't seem to stick with it long enough to actually accomplish anything. Not that I think mine will be particularly inspiring, but it might be kinda fun and good for me if nothing else. Anyway, I went to start up a blog and low and behold, my last attempt was still available so I decided to run with it.


I think I'm at a good place in my life to start up a blog. I am living in a house with five other awesome girls that I didn't know going into it, my other three good roommates/friends having gotten married off one by one and now I am flying solo. I'm liking the house and my ward is nice, although I feel like I don't know a lot of people yet! After months of stressing about it I have decided to leave my job of the last year and a half in December so I can fully resume a student life as I return to BYU to finish up my degree. By finish up I do mean complete at least two, maybe three more years so I have some time left in Provo. Life is one big transition right now, and what a better time to start documenting!


I plan on making this blog a place where I can come to voice my thoughts and opinions on life, express my feelings, and narrate my adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You are THE best Emily! Jeff and I just started the first season of Psych on Netflix and it made me think of you (you are how I first heard of that show) and how you are awesome and how I miss you.

    ReplyDelete